System Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

System Lords

Alliance Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Account for Sale! For SGW Main resources! + Recruiting in Main!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dexx

Account for Sale! For SGW Main resources! + Recruiting in Main! Empty
PostSubject: Account for Sale! For SGW Main resources! + Recruiting in Main!   Account for Sale! For SGW Main resources! + Recruiting in Main! Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 1:48 pm

Hi all! So my Origins account is for sale! I want SGW UUs for it. Currently in pergatory but I will return to normal in 1-2 weeks.

Account stats:

- 157 UP.
- 6700+ Army Size.
- Leader position of GODLIKE (2nd alliance ingame) - I write this cause currently I can not give the leader position to anyone. So, you can have the account with alliance too.
- 45 (2500) AT ! ! ! ! ! !
- 2,600,000 bank capacity.
- Full techs.
- Race: tau'ri.
- Race change: 0. No race changes!
- Ingame name: dexx
- Name change: 1.

OTHER: Only goa'uld alliance recruiting in SGW main. Nice forums and some familiar guys inside from here (macs - hopefully lol, me) and from SGAW (Black arrow, HighKingArkantos) too.

Sobek System Lords

Objectives are to help all players get the Full SS and/or first ascentions ASAP. Join to the Goa'uld Empire in a month. I spent two years in SGW, so, I can help you with advises mostly about anything. Professional training documents on our forums! Check the forums at: http://sobeksl.forumotion.com

Have a nice day!
dexx
Back to top Go down
macs
Admin
macs

Account for Sale! For SGW Main resources! + Recruiting in Main! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Account for Sale! For SGW Main resources! + Recruiting in Main!   Account for Sale! For SGW Main resources! + Recruiting in Main! Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 2:09 am

I am not pleased with your leaving but i know that you will be back in a few months...You are always trying to give up this passion/sga+sgw+origins.../ but never succeed Very Happy

Folks! Let us try to find a guy who wants that acc. and deserves our friendship, so the good relations between the 2 alliances could go on.
Back to top Go down

Account for Sale! For SGW Main resources! + Recruiting in Main!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
System Lords :: Main Chambers :: Market-
Jump to: